Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Waihi Warm up Beach Hop Party

I am not a petrol head nor a car fanatic but I know what I like and the parade of cars at the warm up party for the Beach Hop in Waihi was something else. The glistening chrome ,the spotless engines and shiney cars really does something for me - I think I appreciate the work that has been done to get these cars to the condition they are in and for most to me they look mint.( May be I don't really know how much time they put into these cars but I suspect its a labour of love)

Also big wraps should go to the retailers of Waihi who got into the spirit of the day by getting into costume and helped make the day the success it was.

And to the car owners who stopped and showed their cars off in Waihi Beach whilst they had a coffee - a big thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment